Thursday, November 03, 2005

Finally gone and done it :-)

So I've done it ... I've started a blog. I fear that I'll seldom have anythign interesting to say, but this will be good for me ... if only for the therapeutic nature of it. Writing helps heal my spirit. So I'm gonna write. And, hopefully, you're gonna read. It's a grand experiment!

Random "learning" for a Thursday:
I've learned that I can't move boxes and shit the way I used to ...
I've learned that nothing really truly quenches a deep down body thirst like ice cold water ...
I've learned that there's really no comparison to the healing power of music...
I've learned that Shelly and I truly think so much alike that it's both frightening and comforting (in reference to steering one-handed while sprinkling salt on hot french fries and dank car interior simultaneously)...
I've learned to really enjoy the comfort of falling asleep with Tony near ...
I've learned that Tolliver is a resilient kitty. This is his sixth move, and he's handling it like an old pro ...
I've learned that I really have entirely too many comic books ...
I've learned that Matthew Fox from "Lost" and formerly of "Party of Five" really does turn my crank (I dreamed of him last night ... yum) ...
I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the same way you love them doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have and in the only way they can ...
I've learned that I miss my girlfriends. Is it time for Greece YET?????
I've learned to find something positive in all the negativity at work ...
I've learned that April is a modestly employed titty lover ...
I've learned that I'm spending too much time Web surfing today ... but I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home