Thursday, July 13, 2006

*sigh*

I love Project Runway.
Okay. There. I said it.
I have never felt more gay than I did last night, watching the casting special and first episode of season three. Seriously. I've felt less gay in the middle of torrid gay sex.
Quick thoughts:
  • Laura is very, very talented for a person with no real fashion design experience. She draws on her architecture background ... a "problem solver," so to speak. The coat she threw together was really quite lovely.
  • Robert from Mattel is just adorable. Well, okay, adorable might be overstating it a bit -- but he's a cutie and is also quite talented. Had it been up to me, his fabulous little dress with the gorgeous back would have won the first challenge.
  • Keith, the winner of the bedsheet challenge, has more attitude than I do ... and that's saying a lot. This should be interesting.
  • Alison is a total cutie. She models her own clothes! She reminds me of a little sprite.
  • Kayne, the pagaent gown designer, surprised me. Tony liked his dress the best, and it was a close second for me, too. Apparently, all those "Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle!" moments have helped shape him into a damn fine designer.
  • Vincent, the Daniel Franco of this season, is just a mess. My my my. It's too bad he cashed in his 401K for this ... because, honey, that basket hat with the Joan Jett chains? Hail naw!!
  • Jeffrey, also known as "Santino's friend," is a boorish freak. I can't stand him. Oh how I absolutely hated his piece. He's also got this smarmy thing going on that makes Santino look generic. I have a feeling he's going to be the one that breaks rules and is asked to leave. I can totally see him going all Jennifer Jason Leigh and stabbing someone with a platform heel.
  • Malan. Oh. My. God. I hate the way he moves his mouth when he speaks. I hate the pretension that oozes around each word he utters. I hate his product-heavy hair. But most of all ... I hate that accent. It has to be fake. I refuse to believe otherwise.

And Heidi Klum gets more gorgeous with each baby Seal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who has a clothing label named Cosa Nostra and was in a punk band has my vote amongst the "pretty people". I've only seen a snippit but, I like that Jeffrey guy—he's got my vote.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home