Monday, April 02, 2007

Had a fun weekend.

And now it's Monday.

I love my job, but I'm not feeling it today. I'm not feeling much of anything or anyone today, honestly. I have a serious case of the "Monday blahs." Perhaps they'll fade away (much like the career of Taylor Dayne) as the day progresses. Lord knows I've got enough to do, workwise, to get my mind off this silly little ennui. I have many revisions I need to nail down and get processed. I have many contacts on which I need to follow up. I have many cups of coffee to drink.

For some reason, I've been thinking a lot about the movie Donnie Darko lately. It's a pretty fucked up little film, truthfully, but there's something about it that draws me in and fascinates me. I wish that time travel manual really existed. Boy howdy -- that'd be fun to have sometimes. Yes indeed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

We mustn't diss Taylor Dayne. She's best buds with Leah Remini (she of the Scientology) and with a back-up buddy like that, Taylor will be back in top form in no time. Hail Xenu!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in the same boat today. We should have played hooky. Or is it hookie? Mr. Former-Proofreader, what is the correct spelling of hooky?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home