Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I've been thinking a lot about anger today, and boy am I full of it. FULL OF IT. I wonder how I can alleviate it best, without killing anyone? :-)

Again, I'm drinking. I'm bad. I don't care. I need the respite. Without the warmth of the alcohol oozing down my throat, I'd surely throw myself on the floor and wail like a two-year old child. Only my co-workers understand the frustration I feel at the end of each day. HELL, I feel it as I ride up the elevator toward cubicle heaven. I love the job ... the people are awesome, the camaraderie is bar none, the benefits ROCK, but I can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. And today, I felt like a total dumbass. You'd swear I was Corky from Life Goes On most of the day. "Um, what do I do now?" "Um, what's a direct reprint?" "Um, what color is the wind?" It was ridiculous.

Thank GOD for whiskey.

Cocktail, anyone?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are sooooo not alone...stupid has ceased to become a descriptive term for others and has morphed into my most persistent state.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home