Wednesday, November 09, 2005

random

Some things that bother me:

U.S. Government

People who don't wash their hands when they're finished using bathroom facilities

Raisins

The Black Eyed Peas

The general state of radio ... I long for the days of adventurous DJs and unique listens

Voluntary ignorance

Toby Keith

When men sing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" (It's my favorite Christmas song, and it just doesn't sound right when boys sing it!)

People who have nude pictures of themselves in online profiles, but cap things off with "Not looking to hook up." Umm ... then remove the photo of your ass, 'kay?


Some things I like:

Fall weather

The way you can hear Mama Cass Elliot singing her heart out on the "and no one's gettin' fat except Mama Cass" line in "Creeque Alley"

The drop in George W. Bush's approval rating

Joely Richardson on Nip/Tuck

Patty Griffin

TV series on DVD

Infinite Crisis by DC Comics

That my cat is now sleeping in my roommate's cat's bed at night

Furry menses

Strawberry Pop-Tarts

The fact that I'm starting to like the taste of bananas

"Hung Up" by Madonna

Reese's NutRageous candy bars

That people will read this blog entry and think "Does anyone really care?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Furry menses?

How about menz or menzez or something that isn't the exact same word for a woman's period?

I mean, come on. :-)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Things I dislike:

Brown Eyed Peas


Things I like:

Titties

1:46 PM  
Blogger Jason C. said...

Oooh you are so correct, Matty B. It should have been "menzez." :-)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home