Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Boring tidbits

Today was the holiday luncheon at my office. It was nice enough. My co-worker's sister made some homemade fried chicken, spaghetti, and garlic bread that was all quite tasty. We had the standard "Secret Santa" event, and I got a nice gift card from Best Buy. Now I just have to decide what to get with it ... I have tons of things I want, but am going to be a good boy and wait until after the holiday. I hate having to return shit.

I'm working on my annual "Jason's favorite songs from the year" CD tonight, and it's fun. If I start in on music and what it means to me, we'll be here all night, so I'll spare the gory deets. But I would be lost (LOST, I SAY!) without it. There were some truly lovely songs this year, so it makes me happy that I'll be able to share them with the people that matter most to me. I've already sent Jill about six CDs throughout the year -- she's come to expect them, now. I'm glad. We've always bonded over all kinds of things, but never music ... and now we have. A lot. She's going to be in town Wednesday night to see Tony's show, and I'm so glad. I was afraid I wouldn't get to see her before Christmas.


Tolliver is getting old. He thinks it's time to eat anytime I'm anywhere near his food dish now ... and he didn't used to be that way. He's still pretty spry, though. He bolts up the stairs rather well, and it's nothing for him to hop up on the end of the bed and settle in for the night. He's a good kitty.

I've grown really really fond of the taste of whiskey.

I don't "get" hip-hop A.T. A.L.L.

And I think it's time to stop this post before I "say" something I'll regret ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home