Friday, December 30, 2005

Saw Brokeback Mountain last night. I don't really know what to write ... yet. I have a lot to process, and a lot to coalesce. It wasn't as fantastic and wonderful as I had hoped it would be. Heath Ledger is phenomenal ... a true revelation. But there's something amiss ... I can't put my finger on it, but I'm confident I will, with some time. So more on that later.

I've been in a pretty nasty funk for the last couple days, but I feel it lifting today. I'm going to make damn sure that 2006 is an infinitely better year. I'm going to do my absolute best to avoid making the same mistakes ... I'm going to really try to "re-focus" and find what makes my soul sing. Hyacinths for the soul, as the wonderful Dr. Maude Jennings from Ball State said to me once.

I'll do it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home