Saturday, April 08, 2006

4 Things ... thanks to Shel

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Pizza maker at Little Caesar's Pizza
  2. Deli worker at Pay Less Supermarkets
  3. Proofreader/Editor at Macmillan Publishing
  4. Manager - Downtown Comics, Inc.

Four movies I would watch over and over:

  1. Tootsie
  2. The Empire Strikes Back
  3. Clueless
  4. Broadcast News

Four TV shows I love to watch (pick your current faves):

  1. "Lost"
  2. "Desperate Housewives"
  3. "American Idol" (I admit it -- I'm a junkie)
  4. "Jeopardy!"
Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Cancun, Mexico
  2. Yellowstone National Park
  3. San Francisco, California
  4. Denver, Colorado

Four websites I visit daily:

  1. How Was Your Day, Dan?
  2. Popsugar
  3. EOnline
  4. Newsarama
Four Favorite Foods:
  1. Italian
  2. Greek
  3. Thai
  4. Chinese

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Greece
  2. England
  3. Hawaii
  4. Australia

Four things I always carry with me:

  1. Keys
  2. Wallet
  3. Burt's Bees Lip Balm
  4. My eyeglass cleaning cloth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home