Saturday, April 22, 2006

I AM: still reeling from the atrocious Silent Hill movie. Good GOD it was awful.

I WANT: chocolate cake.

I WISH: I could eat anything I wanted without having to worry about how it will effect my tummy.

I HATE: current MTV.

I MISS: Sex and The City.

I HEAR: the Dixie Chicks's slammin' new tune, "Not Ready to Make Nice."

I WONDER: what happens after THIS.

I REGRET: not taking the job in Denver, all those years ago.

I AM NOT: Rapaport.

I DANCE: occasionally.

I SING: loudly and poorly.

I CRY: most likely too much.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: polite.

I WRITE: poetry.

I CONFUSE: my partner -- he thinks I'm somewhat crazy.

I NEED: to stop smoking.

I SHOULD: start walking.

I START: at least one new book a week.

I FINISH: last. ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You thought Silent Hill was bad? I liked the visuals and the cinemaphotography. Dialogue, not great but, it was just as f'd up as the game, so, I was into it.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home