Monday, April 24, 2006

There's a 20 year-old girl working my office who takes herself entirely too seriously. And she's an idiot. The things she's asked me to explain -- you'd think she'd never left her house in HER LIFE. Unreal. And this is the person the big boss has decided to make his personal assistant. So yes, she's in charge of the company checkbook, paying bills, and coordinating payroll. I cringe each day because I'm sure she's going to fuck something up. And she does. Daily.

This morning, she brought a nice big pile of paperwork to my desk and said the boss wanted her to tell me to make sure it was all completed and taken care of properly. Nothing major -- just boring stuff like license renewals, current TB test results, and other crap. I almost threw it at her. I've been around the block a few times, and I have a real issue with a 20 year-old who doesn't know what "fax" is short for delegating work to me. I need a cigarette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home