Tuesday, February 21, 2006

7 things ...

Matty B. tagged me with this meme. She is wrong for that.

7 Things To Do Before I Die

  1. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up :-)
  2. Pay off my debts
  3. Visit Greece (if not MOVE there)
  4. Stop smoking
  5. Lose weight / get healthier (durh)
  6. Visit England
  7. Attend the opening of Tony's first Broadway show
7 Things I Can’t Do
  1. Drive a manual transmission
  2. Stop obsessing over things I can't control
  3. Find a foundation that matches my natural skin tone
  4. Eat pussy
  5. Deal with voluntarily ignorant people
  6. Perform auto maintenance, other than changing my oil
  7. Climb out of debt
7 Things That Attract Me to Europe
  1. The history
  2. The culture
  3. The romance
  4. Being out of the USA
  5. Most of my favorite literature originated there
  6. The mystery
  7. Observing the different ways people live

7 Things I Say

  1. "How you durrin'?"
  2. "Gurl...."
  3. "Whatever."
  4. "Really, Tolliver?"
  5. "Wanna go smoke?"
  6. "Shit." (my favorite curse word)
  7. "You know ..." (I start numerous sentences that way...)
7 Good Books
  1. The Accidental Tourist by Anne Tyler
  2. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  3. The World According to Garp by John Irving
  4. Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
  5. John Adams by David McCullough
  6. I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
  7. Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin
7 Good Films
  1. American Beauty
  2. The Women
  3. High Fidelity
  4. Batman Begins
  5. The Empire Strikes Back
  6. Tootsie
  7. The Ice Storm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely bones.. i love that book..

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home