Thursday, May 25, 2006

"Soul Patrol," indeed...

So ... Taylor Hicks. Who'da thunk?
But that's not really important. I think I witnessed the absolute gayest moment ever on network television last night. The producers of Idol were cruel enough to bring out that horrific Clay Aiken wannabe boy (gurl) and give him a microphone ... and there, lurking in the shadows (like I'm sure he's done most of his life) was Clay himself. Ah, Clay. A bit puffier than usual, Clay emerged from the dark looking frighteningly like the love child of kd lang and Chris Gaines. I'm not sure what Ms. Aiken was thinking with that hair, but the new "pseudo-goth" Clay gets a huge thumbs down from me. Of course, I've never really liked Clay that much, but my GOD! I can't fathom what she's thinking. Is she trying to "butch it up" as a result of that gay web site scandal? Did she think it was lesbian hairstyle night on Fox? Who can say? All I know is, with one bad 'do, the Gayken supplied Kathy Griffin with at least a year's worth of new material.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Bravo, I say. Bravo.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Bravo, old chap. Bravo!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home