Friday, March 03, 2006

What? I've been gone for a while, you say?

Bless me bloggers, for I have sinned ... it's been entirely too long since my last blog entry, and for that, you have my apologies. Things have been insane at work (par for the course), and just about as insane at home (ditto). Excuses excuses ... who needs 'em?

Anyway ... some rambling thoughts:

I was surfing Billboard online yesterday, checking out the singles charts, and was pretty shocked that I recognized maybe two songs out of the entire top 20. Who ARE some of these "artists," anyway? Someone -- or thing -- called D4L had a number one hit at one point. Names like Dem Franchize Boyz (featuring Da Brat, of all has-beens), Daddy Yankee, T-Pain, Ne-Yo, and Cascada were attached to tunes all over the Hot 100 ... and I don't know who the hell any of these people are. Of course, I've not listened to "popular radio" for years ... but you'd think I'd have heard of at least a few of these acts just by accident. I'll stick to my iPod and pray for the day all this rap nonsense goes away. I'm sure I'll be praying a very, very long time.


I think I want to have Chris Daughtry's babies. Jesus Christ that boy makes my pants pound. And he can sing, to boot. As much as he turns my crank, I think I'd go with Mandisa if I had to choose my favorite Idol this season. But damn -- Chris just keeps getting better ... and you could bounce a quarter off that ass ... and get back two dimes and a nickel.

So there are numerous reports online and in tabloids that Clay Aiken has been engaging in cybersex for quite some time. One of the rags is even running what appear to be screen caps of Clay on his webcam, along with some raunchy chat exchanges. Who gives a shit, right? Right. While I do think it's kinda sad that tabloids have a field day with this kind of crap, I have to say ... did he actually think no one would NOTICE? Please. Sounds like Mr. Clay really wants to be outed to just get it over with. But please ... no one should be even remotely surprised that Clay is a big fag. He irons his spiky hair, for Christ's sake. And all one has to do is watch a Kathy Griffin special to hear some fabulously faggy bon mots about the Gayken.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Santino is going to win Project Runway. Argh. He's evil. Well, okay, maybe not evil ... but he's definitely a tit. I can't believe I'm addicted to another fucking reality show. At least it's only got one more week. And regardless of her snub of Jay and his Emmy dress, I still worship at the feet of the gorgeous Heidi Klum.

Even though I'm not overly psyched about the Oscars this year ... I still freakin' love the Oscars. I wonder if Reese will cry when she wins?

Check out this blog: angryblackbitch.blogspot.com. I so want to be her friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Daughtry wears those jeans like a GOD.... I have a desire to shine his head and call him daddy.

DEF a WOOF!!!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home